I found some more links that I would like to share, especially because I know other mommy's read my blog.
- Pantley's Parenting Tip #160 - Excellent point about bribing kids to get desired behavior. This tip is from the same woman that wrote No-Cry Sleep Solution.
- Hot!! $5 Huggies Rebate - Angie sure does help my family keep up with Charlotte's diapering needs. Combine this rebate with sales and coupons and it is a score. Thankfully, Charlotte hasn't been picky about brand.
- Save $5 - If you've never purchased something from Half.com, I have a $5 off $10 purchase coupon I can send you. You can either leave a request in the comments section or contact me via the About Me page to the right. Oh, and I've listed a TON of our books on Half.com so go and check out my store.
- Pass the Smores and Watch Out for Baby Kangaroos - Michelle was definitely creative with her post title here... She has actually compiled a list of things to do if you are bored. I'll be coming back to this over the summer when I am home all day with Charlotte.
- RSS Awareness Day - Still visiting your blogs one by one? Move into the 21st century and use an RSS feed reader. I prefer Google's Reader.