Since you bore with me and read my previous post and because today is Charlotte's 8-month birthday, I thought I'd share some interesting tidbits about my sweet daughter with you.
- She points her finger at everything. Charlotte likes to poke at stuff with her tiny, right pointer finger.
- Her future as a break dancer is secure. The way she can spin around on her belly at such a young age is sure to give her street cred when the time comes.
- Her boot-scootin' ability is also increasing. So if break dancing doesn't work out, then maybe she can have a future as a line-dance instructor. For now, it takes her a little while, but she can move about 3 feet in 30 minutes!
- When playing with her new favorite toy, a shape sorter, she likes to clap the shapes together, just like her daddy taught her.
- While nursing, she likes to talk to me. It is kind of funny to hear her grunts and moans as she carries on a conversation wit her momma.
- While she isn't crawling yet, she has figured out how to pull herself up from a seated position. I've been trying to capture it on video, but she starts posing for the camera every time it comes out and doesn't want to stand up anymore.
Happy 8 Month Birthday Charlotte!