I posted a To Do list several days ago and thought I'd share how I'm coming with it.
- Sell our appliances on Craig's List. They are still listed, but not yet sold... I may need to lower the price.
- Finish unpacking boxes. Ha! Yeah right. After our sale last weekend I have even more boxes. I did get the bathroom cabinets and Charlotte's diapers organized though.
- Get ready for big indoor sale at old house. Done. And over with too. It went really well and I met my earnings goal. I still have a lot of stuff left though and need to donate it.
- Create a loose daily routine. Still working on this one. I am trying to figure out what works best for Charlotte.
- Spend more time with God on a daily basis. I have been reading 1 Corinthians since last week.
- Pare down the # of blogs in my Google Reader. I'm down to 62, but 2 of those are mine!
- Work on preparing healthy meals for our family. I salvaged some of my favorite Weight Watchers cook books during my yard sale prep and am working on not having the bad stuff in the house in the first place.
- Carve out time for physical activity so I can lose my baby weight. Bruce told me it was okay to skip cleaning the house if it meant I was going to spend time exercising.
There are probably another 8 things I need to be doing right now, but really they are all just along the same lines as what I've already listed.
I've e-mailed with a couple of friends recently about what to do at home alone all day with a baby (who is nearly 1 year old!), and they've given me some good ideas. Do any of you have any ideas to share? Games? Free outings? Anything?!