This giveaway is now closed. The winner has been contacted.
My baby girl LOVES yogurt. I try to give her some every morning to go with her fruit and cheerios. I started out buying the Stonyfield Farms yogurt because I wanted to avoid a ton of extra sugar. I have been slowly trying to phase high fructose corn syrup out of our diets and would like to keep it out of Charlotte's from the very beginning.
Honestly, I just bought the Stonyfield because I assumed it was the healthiest choice. However, when I was offered a chance to try Yoplait Kids yogurt for free, my frugal self just couldn't pass up the opportunity. I found out that Yoplait Kids uses no artificial sweeteners or flavors, plus it has "25% less sugar than the leading kid's yogurt." (I wasn't able to verify that statement, but it came with the marketing materials for the prize pack.)
This morning, Charlotte tried the Banana Yoplait Kids yogurt and really liked it. She even let me feed her almost the entire container! Yeah Yoplait!
Now, onto the good stuff... this week, I am giving away
- 1 Yoplait Kid's lunch cooler,
- 1 package of Brain Quest (for 2-3 year olds), and
- 1 coupon for a free package of Yoplait Kids yogurt drink or yogurt cups.
- Leave a comment telling me you want to enter,
- Subscribe to my RSS feed, and leave a 2nd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed, and
- Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post.
One more opportunity for you:
Please take a few minutes to complete the 2008 Lands' End Outerwear Survey. The survey consists of 19 multiple-choice questions. Upon completing the survey, your name will be entered to win one of five $100 Lands' End Gift Cards. To be eligible to win, you must complete the survey by midnight (CST) on Thursday, August 28th. Take the Survey Now!