- Poo-pourri: I know that sharing a hotel room with 4 other ladies has its challenges, and if I have just this one thing with me, I won't have to worry about injuring my room mates nostrils. Ever since I first tried it, I knew it would be on my convention packing list. And good news, I'm working with them right now to arrange a bunch of samples to pass out to the other convention mommas!
- Nutella: Charlotte loves this chocolate-hazelnut spread, but it is a little pricey. So, being the good momma that I am, I don't usually have any so that there is always some in the house for her. Not this week! I'm taking a brand new jar and keeping it all for me and my roomies! I plan to pick up some croissants at a local bakery to slather Nutella all over. If you are at convention and need a Nutella fix, come find me! I'll be the one carrying my Nutella travel mug every morning.
- Tissues: I'm a big ball of emotions about once a month, and guess what, MOPS convention falls exactly during that time! Yikes! I already know the amazing speakers, heart felt worship, and being far from my family will make me weepy, but this just makes it that much worse. I might even skip the small, dainty packs and just haul a box of them around with me. Surely I won't be the only one needing them!
- Comfy clothes & shoes: Have you ever been to a Gaylord Resort??? They are huge! I used to sacrifice the comfort of my feet for trendy and cute shoes, but not this year. I'm taking my Birkenstocks and wearing them every where. Really, they are the only shoe I wear in my day to day life anyway. I will be sacrificing style for comfort. And I am not ashamed of it. I had blisters and what not last year and ended up buying new shoes at full price, which I hated doing.
- My Pillow: I love to sleep. And I need certain circumstances to make sleep possible. So, I'll be taking my own pillow, an eye mask, and maybe even my noise machine (still have to check with the roomies about that one). And on top of that, I sure do hope my roomies (3 of whom are pregnant) like to sleep in a cool room. I hate sweating while I sleep!
- Caffeine: It will either be ground coffee for the in-room pot or VIA packets. Still undecided. Your opinion? Either way, I'll also be bringing some Dr. Pepper (for me) and Coke Zero (for @starlightmommy).
On top of this, I'll also be bringing the usual clothes (3 dresses, 1 pants outfit, swimsuit, and traveling clothes) and toiletries. Of course, my to do list is much longer than just packing. I also want to leave a package for my girls for each day that I'm gone. A trip to the Dollar Tree should make that easy.
So tell me, what am I forgetting???