Social Spark sent me a coupon for a single slice of pizza. I thought it was a bit odd since I'm used to seeing whole pizzas sold at my grocery store. But, when I went to the store the next day, I found out that Freschetta now sells pizza by the slice! So, I used my coupon, bought a slice, and had it for lunch. And you know what, it fulfilled my desire for pizza.
The crust was chewy. and the pizza was cheesy (because I picked the Six Cheese Medley flavor). Overall, it was a satisfying lunch once I added an orange and a tall glass of cold water.
FRESCHETTA® By the Slice comes in 4 different flavors:
- Six Cheese Medley
- BBQ Recipe Chicken
- Vegetable Medley
- Chicken, Spinach, & Mushroom
If you'd like to try FRESCHETTA® By the Slice yourself for free, keep reading. Social Spark sent me an extra coupon and a set of 3 storage containers to share with 1 hungry reader.
How to Enter: There are five ways to enter and you can do any of them you like, for up to five entries:
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite pizza flavor,
2. 'Like' Family Musings on Facebook and Freschetta on Facebook, then leave a 2nd comment with your FB name telling me you did,
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe by email, and leave a 3rd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed,
4. Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post, or
5. Follow Family Musings on Twitter and Freshcetta on Twitter then tweet this giveaway and leave a 5th comment with the twitter id or permalink. Here's your tweet:
Congrats to comment #11, left by allysmama. I've emailed you and hope you reply soon!