I’ve been tagged by Rebecca at The Space Between My Peers. Here’s what I’m supposed to do:
* Link the person who tagged you - check.
* Mention the rules in your blog - check.
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of your’s - see below.
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them:
- Edi at Exotic Eating Experiment
- Rebecca at Proverbs Mom
- Erica at Webel Family
- Rachel at The Adventures of Mama and Little Eggrolls
- Kailani of The Island Life
- Michelle at Scribbit (maybe I'll find out how she chose her blog name!)
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged - check (well, I e-mailed them instead)
Six unspectacular quirks o’ mine:
- I only use white hangers for my clothes. If there are no more white hangers available, I'll find one in Bruce's closet and switch out his clothes for a non-white hanger.
- I touch my nose when I think. My students call it my brain button.
- I can type faster than anyone else I know in real life. Last time I checked (a few weeks ago), I was averaging around 80 words per minute.
- I can't fall asleep if I haven't brushed my teeth.
- I already know where my 9 month old daughter is going to get married - Bok Tower.
- I can't stand to have unread posts in my Google Reader. Even if I don't have time to read something, I'll mark it as read and then star it so I don't forget to read it later.