- She knows 2 signs - "all done" and "hug." As her Daddy mentioned, she made up the sign for hug herself.
- She can put herself to sleep at night now, though still likes a little attention every 3-4 hours at night.
- Crawling is only used if something is almost in arm's reach or she is tired. Otherwise, Charlotte is on her feet running back and forth between Mommy and Daddy.
- The ring stacker is no challenge for her, but putting them on in size order is. Every time she plays with it, she always, without fail, waits to but the rounded, unpainted piece on top, right where it belongs.
Ring Toy from Jennifer S on Vimeo.
- She climbs the stairs faster than her G-ma.
- When it comes to playing with her shape sorter, she can get all of the shapes in their holes, if we show her the right hole.
- Charlotte doesn't like to be fed. She especially exerts her budding independence at the table, only wanting to eat foods she can put in her mouth herself.
- Her favorite foods are macaroni and cheese, blueberries, and drinkable banana yogurt.
- There always has to be something in her hands, preferably something soft and small that won't prevent her from climbing the stairs.
- Buttons. Buttons. Buttons. If I had a nickle, nay a penny, for every button she pushes, I'd be a millionaire already. She knows how to turn the TV on and off, and how to turn the volume up - loud!
- The camera is Charlotte's favorite friend. Whatever she is doing, if a camera appears, she immediately stops doing it and begins hamming it up for the camera. She will chase you down if you try to get away too.
Charlotte Walking from Jennifer S on Vimeo.
- Oh, and her sense of humor is still a little low-brow. The giggle towards the end of that last video is a result of her daddy bumping his head on the table as he walked backwards trying to get away from her!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Shared by Jennifer at 8/10/2008 08:48:00 AM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine