Here is my list of six, which will actually carry over to tomorrow morning, because I already know I can't get all of this done in one evening.
- Declutter wall by stairs.
- Declutter end table.
- Clear up Charlotte's toys (she has WAY too many downstairs!)
- Put sheets on guest bed (they were washed last night)
- Clean downstairs bathroom (it didn't get done last night)
- Clear kitchen counters (some of stuff from other spots ended up here)
The wall by the stairs... Easter baskets, stuff I need to deliver to the thrift store, and tons of random stuff from all of the other areas I've decluttered this week.
The end table. Yikes! Yes, that is a Christmas tree on top of the table. Most of this stuff is either artwork or magazines. It should be easy to pare down to give the space some breath.
A long shot of my entire living room. It looks a lot scarier in a picture than in real life, I promise. Most of the issue is Charlotte's toys, which should be easy to fix.
After pictures will be forthcoming... I have to in order to save face with my readers now that you've seen my house in total wreckage!