What if, next time you threw a toddler party, you gave the moms a party favor instead of just the kids? They’ll share great memories and laughs at your toddler's birthday and then continue the laughs when the hostess offers an assortment of hoops&yoyo Happy Birthday sound cards to moms on their way out of the party. I don't know anyone who doesn't crack at least a small smile when they hear hoops&yoyo.
They can choose one and use them to send to one of their friends who has a birthday coming up. I’ve never seen anyone do this before but what a great idea/parting gift for moms who came and gave of their time/money making your toddler’s experience a great one.
hoops&yoyo plushes, CDs, or sound buttons. You can also use the cards online as e-invitations. There are several free cards to choose from that can be modified to do this.
What about serving your cake on a plate with your toddler's face? Hallmark has several customizable plate designs to choose from for people of all ages. Of course they have a hoops&yoyo plate, but they also have plates that can be customized for more formal affairs such as anniversary dinners. It is kind of fun to play with the plate customizer too, even if you didn't end up ordering one, your toddler would probably have fun seeing their picture on one of these plates.
One of the nice thing about a hoops&yoyo theme is that you can purchase your supplies online if you have plenty of time or you can go to your local Hallmark store (call 1-800-HALLMARK to fine one that carries what you are looking for).
My contact at Hallmark (the one who came up with some of these great, out of the box ideas,) sent me 2 hoops&yoyo cards and 2 hoops&yoyo CDs to give away to 2 different readers - 1 card and CD per person.
How to Enter: There are five ways to enter and you can do any of them you like, for up to five entries:
1. Visit hoops&yoyo online (hit your mute button if you have a sleeping baby in your lap!) and then leave a comment telling me one thing you learned about hoops&yoyo or Hallmark,
2. 'Like' hoops&yoyo Facebook and then leave a 2nd comment telling me you did so,
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe by email, and leave a 3rd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed,
4. Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post, or
5. Follow me on Twitter, then tweet this giveaway and leave a 5th comment with the permalink.
That's it. 5 ways to win and 2 lucky winners. This giveaway will end Saturday, Augsut 21st at midnight. Read all contest rules here.
FTC Disclosure: I received no products from Hallmark to facilitate my giveaway; only the giveaway products to share with two of my readers, were provided.