Peppers and Pollywogs is the creation of Lisa Kothari, who brought us the earlier guest post about planning a park party. On her website, we learn that "her main party planning belief is that no matter the budget or amount of time a parent has, an incredible party can always be thrown, keeping children cheerful and parents stress-free during their wonderfully planned celebration!" That sounds like my kind of party planning!
What most impressed me about her site is the wide variety of party planning ideas. She certainly has her hand on the top trends in kids parties and entertainment. Recent posts provided a tutorial for Despicable Me costumes, the French Macarons trend and how it can be used in a child's party theme, and even how to use balloons as a party invitation.
I hope you will find the site as inspirational and creative as I have. To thank you for visiting and taking a look around her site, Lisa is offering a copy of her book to one lucky reader.
How to Enter: There are five ways to enter and you can do any of them you like, for up to five entries:
1. Visit Peppers and Pollywogs and then leave a comment telling me something you learned about planning a birthday party,
2. 'Like' Peppers and Pollywogs on Facebook and then leave a 2nd comment telling me you did so,
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe by email, and leave a 3rd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed,
4. Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post, or
5. Follow both Family Musings and Lisa Kothari on Twitter, then tweet this giveaway and leave a 5th comment with the permalink. (Win a party planning book from @FamilyMusings and @LisaKothari! http://bit.ly/pollywogs)
That's it. 5 ways to win and 1 lucky winner. This giveaway will end Saturday, August 28th at midnight. Read all contest rules here.
FTC Disclosure: I received nothing in exchange for this review. I genuinely learned from the site and asked the author to share a copy of her book with my readers.